I’ve probably told you this before, but so what? When did I ever learn anything from hearing it just once? Listen up, and absorb what resonates with you–and act on it:
- Credential. If you become an author, you become an authority. Notice “author” in the word “authority”? If you are an author, you are automagically an authority on your topic. So then whether or not you have a PhD, whether or not you have a knock-’em-dead resumé, whether or not you are skinny and beautiful–you are now an author, almost a law unto yourself. If you are service professional–a coach, a consultant, an attorney, a health professional–you are now a (coach, consultant, attorney, massage therapist, chiropractor) with a book.
- Effective. It’s a good use of your time and money–and it uses much less of either than you imagine. Most people think that writing a book takes a long time, and publishing it is expensive. But actually, if you follow just a few simple rules, it’s fast. And inexpensive. Much less expensive than building a fancy website or printing an impressive brochure.
- Growth. There is nothing like writing a book to teach you your strengths, to inform you about your gifts, and to confirm to you what you really know. When you think through your professional approach, you will be able to speak about it with confidence, and you will have a renewed and profound sense of your destiny. (Really!)
- It’s a product. Your book is not only a “big business card,” it is something you can sell. When a big company invites you to speak to their 100 sales professionals for your speaking fee, you can say, “Would you like to buy a copy of my book for each of the attendees? For an audience this size, it will only be $10 a copy, instead of the $15 it costs on Amazon.” An additional $1000 for you, for $200 in costs.
- Fulfillment. You’ve always wanted to write a book, and with good reason. And now’s the right time.
I am testing my course on how to write a good book quickly. For the next few days, it is free. No cost. If you want to check it out, click here.
It’s time. Write your book now!